More like a desert cobra.
Concept art for Disney’s Sleeping Beauty by Eyvind Earle
- male game designer: hey maybe we should treat women like people
- male gamer: how could you say these things... i trusted you... i have lost a hero on this day
reminder that since ursula is a straight-up shapeshifter, it follows that, if her accustomed form is pear-shaped and visibly aged, it’s because that’s how she likes it
Ursula’s design is based on Divine. In a story about voices, she’s quite literally an echo of one that once yelled “I’m so fucking beautiful I can’t stand it myself”. Ursula is exactly who she wants to be.
can we all conclude that skinny shaming isn’t a thing at all but also like let’s not pretend like nicki’s video was made to uplift fat girls when really all it does is glorify the extremely hard to achieve ‘extremely small waist/big ass’ look that is very in at the moment, none of the girls in the video were fat at all and all fit the ~skinny thicc~ look that is very en vogue atm like let’s be very real
friendly reminder: owning up to, learning from, and apologizing for your mistakes can go a long way
if only?? notre dame was real?????
What High school looks like in commercials by Childish Brandino
team-lads-in-the-tardis requested icons of Mark <3 free to use !!
- markiplier makes his country proud with his fingers
MST3K lama joke
This is the funniest MST3K skit ever,
share a coke with the indescribable, omnipresent feeling of dread in the pit of your stomach
How to Survive a trip to IKEA
- Never go alone- bring a partner. Travel in pairs
- Before entering, ensure that someone not entering knows you are going in, and when you expect to be out
- Before entering, determine the cause of your mission- your mission objective. Bookcase? Couch? Oven? Meatballs? Figure it out
- Upon entering, locate The Path
- Do not disengage from The Path until you have reached your mission destination. Many have been lost forever to the wilds of IKEA by not obeying this. Very few are ever located again by the sparse store employees.
- Upon reaching your mission destination, you may disengage from The Path ONLY when accompanied by your partner (physical contact should be maintained- ie, holding hands, holding shirt sleeve, both holding an end of a rope, etc)
- When you disengage from The Path to acquire the data for your mission objective (ie, the item number for the bookcase, couch, meatballs, etc), it becomes your partner’s responsibility to maintain visual contact with The Path. Much like weeping angel statues, The Path will move if not actively being watched. This will strand you and your partner in the wilds of IKEA, so ensure you choose a partner wisely.
- Upon acquiring the mission objective data (ie the item number), navigate back to The Path. You may disengage physical contact with your partner once you have safely returned to The Path
- Do not leave The Path again. It will naturally end at the warehouse/stock section. This is a long, huge hall with many branches.
- At the entrance of the warehouse section, acquire a cart if necessary. Using your item coordinates, locate your mission objective. Do not leave the main hallway except for the branch where your item is located. Like The Path, the wilds of IKEA sometimes sneak up on travelers that wander the warehouse section
- Once your item has been loaded, head to the check out section. Do not touch anything in the boxes along the way. They appear to be full of candles or stuffed animals or useful kitchenware; it is a ruse. They are carnivorous.
- After checking out, exit to the loading area. Load your item, and leave.
- Do not look in your rearview mirror as you leave. It shouldn’t pursue you if you don’t look back.