"I want a youtuber that isnt sexist"
"I want a youtuber that doesn’t make controversial jokes"
- have you considered: Markiplier
"I want a youtuber that is actually funny and genuine and talks to their fans on a regular basis"
"I want a youtuber that-"
my sad drawings are even drawn in this really sad/ kind of lethargic manner as far and the mark making and line quality like “oh I drew this person very droopy and kinda loosely scribbled and that makes me sad”
my inability to properly draw pecs is absolutely astonishing
Not one single hurtful thing ever got changed by someone grinning and bearing it.
Hurtful things changed because people have said ‘That hurts me. Stop.’
And every time you try to silence someone and tell them that they shouldn’t be hurt, shouldn’t be offended, shouldn’t choose this battle, that this isn’t important and that other things are more important - you are serving the hurtful rather than the hurt.” (via moniquill)
boys= nasty and dress bad
me= somehow still likes boys and is disappointed in myself and thinks i should do better
why is this so hard for people to understand
a fan asked to slap mark and mark slapped him back
i love this panel so much
living in a small town is wonderful
- are there a lot of modes of transportation? nope! you either drive or you’re out of luck basically
- are there a lot of job opportunities? no! of course not
- are there things to do? hang out at the grocery store or go to the only movie theater the town has!
- are the people nice? of course not! not at all!
- are you close to anything interesting? nope! everything interesting happens hours away and you’re stuck in the middle of nowhere
The Bromance is real
the thing about shadow the hedgehog is that they tried so hard to make him cool that he was the uncoolest thing ever but he’s so uncool that he looped back around to being kind of cool again they failed so hard that they succeeded